Join The DREAM Team
Source Telecom is an independent broker of telecommunications solutions, providing a single point of contact for our clients’ voice, data and networking needs. We pride ourselves on offering our customers convenience, efficiency, and peace of mind; backed up with the best customer service and technical support.
Small, but perfectly formed, you’ll be joining our growing dream team of telecoms experts led by Susan Arkley. Based in Falkirk and serving customers throughout the United Kingdom we’re a knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and fun bunch of people to work with.
To apply send your cv and covering letter to email@example.com.
Sales Lead Generation Specialist
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the New Business Account Managers. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is expected to:
- Develop new business via telephone and email to introduce the Source Telecom services and solutions within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Build and maintain prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales process.
- Work with the Sales Team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
Required experience and knowledge
- Proven track record in telemarketing and/or sales
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and productivity targets
- A proven track record of building strong customer relationships.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with MS Dynamics or another CRM Software preferred.