From keeping your business safe and your devices healthy, to providing you with the tools to run your office from virtually anywhere and on any device, online or offline. Our latest Solution Spotlight provides the low-down on three products from Source Telecom to help keep your business secure and efficient.
You may have read in the news, or in our September newsletter, that the charity behind Comic Relief and Red Nose Day was hit by a ransomware attack.
And it was just at the end of last month when it was reported that 25,000 National Lottery accounts had their personal details accessed in yet another cyber-attack.
So it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that the benefit of having anti-virus protection is very much related to the consequences of not having it.
Source Telecom, with our technology partner, offers McAfee (an Intel company) products to help protect your devices from most unwanted malware and malicious software attacks such as identity theft, viruses, Trojans, ransomware, and spyware (to name a few). Keeping your devices healthy protects you, your business, and your data.
- The McAfee product is low cost and ideal for smaller businesses
- It covers not only your PCs and Macs but also smartphones and tablets (except Windows and Blackberry)
- One subscription covers five devices
- It’s always up-to-date allowing you to conveniently manage your devices online
- You can find, lock and/or wipe your device if it’s lost or stolen
- Create profiles for each employee to control how much business data they can access
If you’d like to discuss security options for your devices and the associated costs then feel free to get in touch.
Being able to offer employees the opportunity to work with more agility is highly dependent on communications and information technology.
With our technology partner, Source Telecom offers a powerful cloud-based tool to help your business embrace remote, agile working. Microsoft Office 365 allows your staff to work, share and keep in touch using a platform that they’re already familiar with – without compromising team working or professionalism.
Office 365 offers a convenient way to access files, business applications, emails, and calendars from virtually anywhere, instantly.
- Ideal for businesses of any size
- One licence covers up to five PC’s, Macs or tablets and use on any smartphone
- No need for software patches – it’s always up-to-date and new features are added automatically
- Employees can work remotely but collaboratively thanks to online meetings, desktop sharing and a virtual whiteboard
- The package includes Exchange, Skype for Business, and SharePoint
- It’s quick and easy to set up but, more importantly, it’s safe and secure.
If you’d like to know more about switching to a cloud-based office or how it could work for your business, contact us and we’d be happy to help you decide.
A simple, safe and powerful online tool, our solution for storing and sharing your business information also allows you to see (from any device) who's using and sharing that information. With the same level of security as internet banking, we can assure you that your business files and data are in safe hands with Source Telecom.
Ideal for businesses who share sensitive files internally or externally, box allows you to control how much of your confidential business information can be seen by your employees, and ensures your business info remains private.
- Ideal for any size of business, storage options start from 100GB to unlimited
- Online-based solution means you’re always using the latest version and updates are automatic
- box makes use of several data centres so you won’t suffer from server downtime unlike other online options
- A fixed cost solution allowing you to easily manage cash flow in your business
If you’d like to find out more about Source Telecom’s digital products, contact us on 0844 264 0000 or visit www.sourcetelecom.co.uk.